Chelsea Chairman Admits Blues are Open to Jose Mourinho Return: The Daily EPL
Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck says that the Blues would be open to Jose Mourinho’s return to Stamford Bridge.
“I am completely open-minded about it,” said Buck. The Independent reports that when Buck was pressed further about how far they have got into the process of picking a new coach, he claimed: “We really haven’t started that yet.
“We’re all thinking about it and have some ideas and certainly Mr Abramovich is thinking about it. At the moment we’re concentrating on the end of the season.”
But in reality, wouldn’t everyone want Jose Mourinho?
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck admits Blues are open to Jose Mourinho return — The Independent
- Newcastle United fans are warned not to taunt Paolo Di Canio with fascist salutes — BBC Sport
- Report dissects the £330m Manchester generates from football each year — FC Business
- Arsenal to play second summer match in Japan — Arsenal FC
- Roberto Martinez defends Wigan’s failure to sell allocation of Wembley tickets — The Independent
- Jonny Evans interview: United in the changing room, Evra’s DJ-ing & more — Soccerlens
- FA Cup: Former Wigan defender Arjan de Zeeuw turns detective — BBC Sport
- Michael Laudrup admits Swansea are facing a transfer market headache this summer — Evening Post
- Emmanuel Adebayor is getting back into Spurs’ good books when they need him most — Evening Standard
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.