Everton Will Have to Break 60-Point Barrier to Secure European Qualification, Says Moyes: The Daily EPL
Everton manager David Moyes has set a target of reaching 60 points to secure European qualification.
Everton currently has eight matches remaining this Premier League season for an opportunity to win 24 points. Everton sit in sixth position with 51 points, so nine points from their next eight games seem very do-able.
First up for Everton, though, is a match against Tottenham Hotspur this Sunday. Plus Everton still has to play Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.
What do you think? Will Everton qualify for the Champions League? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Everton will have to break 60-point barrier to secure European qualification, insists Moyes — Liverpool Echo
- Paolo Di Canio is ‘mad as a hatter’, says Trevor Sinclair — The Guardian
- Michael Essien expects to be back at Chelsea next season after loan at Real Madrid — Sky Sports
- Manchester City’s Samir Nasri banned from driving for six months — The Guardian
- New deal at Anfield a Premier League first — A WiFi network in EPL ground — Sports Pro
- Cameron Jerome wary Stoke must rediscover form to avoid relegation scrap — The Independent
- West Ham United benefit from Swansea University expertise — This Is South Wales
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.