Luis Suárez Could Face FIFA Ban After Appearing to Punch Chile Defender: The Daily EPL
The international break is over! Huzzah!
In today’s news, Luis Suarez has gotten into trouble again. This time it’s for punching an opposition footballer in the face during a World Cup qualifier match for Uruguay against Chile. The incident was captured on camera as Suarez punched Gonzalo Jara in the face. It’s possible that FIFA may take a closer look at the incident and ban Suarez.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Luis Suárez could face ban after appearing to punch Chile defender — The Guardian
- Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye reveals battle with depression — The Independent
- Sir Alex Ferguson eyes Premier League points record for Manchester United — The Guardian
- Manchester City School of Football becomes largest in Abu Dhabi — FC Business
- José Mourinho: I will naturally return to manage in England one day — The Guardian
- Swansea City’s Chico Flores could return to face Tottenham — This Is South Wales
- Nigel Adkins confident he can avoid relegation with Reading – video — The Guardian
- Review of Match of the Day Soccer Annual 1979 — The Football Attic
- Swindon want QPR’s Andy Johnson on loan after his recovery from a knee injury — The Mail
- Kenji Gorre is training with Swansea ahead of possible summer switch to club — This Is South Wales
- Liverpool, Fulham, West Ham backed by taxpayer rescued RBS and Lloyds — The Independent
- Roy Hodgson and England fail to match Montenegro’s attacking ideas — The Guardian
- Ji-Sung Park will retire next year, says Dad — London Evening Standard
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.