Queens Park Rangers could be doomed financially if they are relegated at the end of this season reveals Guardian reporter David Conn. It was revealed earlier today that the club has debts of over £85 million — and that’s even before their last two transfer windows when they feverishly spent large wages on overpaid, underperforming footballers.
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Queens Park Rangers’ accounts reveal worrying future if relegated — The Guardian
- Ian Holloway: Fergie right to drop Rooney (Video) — Sky Sports
- No easy solutions for Manchester United over Wayne Rooney dilemma | Owen Gibson — The Guardian
- The GIF that sums up how Fernando Torres is currently playing for Chelsea — 101GG
- Barnsley’s Rory Delap eyes last throw at glory against Manchester City — The Guardian
- Benitez believes Chelsea can overcome a 1-0 deficit against Steaua Bucharest — BBC Sport
- BBC newsreader laughs about Man United’s loss to Real Madrid during broadcast — Dirty Tackle
- West Ham fan barred from Stoke City stadium because he was carrying a newspaper — The Mirror
- Fifa criticised over investigations into 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids — The Telegraph
- Jonathan de Guzman told he can fulfil World Cup dream at Swansea City — Wales Online
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.