Arsenal Plan £8m Summer Move for Swansea Defender Ashley Williams: The Daily EPL
Arsenal is interested in signing Swansea City central defender Ashley Williams for £8 million this summer according to an exclusive in The Guardian by reporter Daniel Taylor.
Taylor’s exclusive contains zero sources listed, no quotes (not even anonymous ones) and no evidence that Arsenal is even serious about Williams. However, the former Stockport County footballer has been rumored to be a target of other clubs including Liverpool and Manchester United.
What do you think? Can you see Williams doing a better job in the back for Arsenal than Thomas Vermaelen?
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Arsenal plan £8m summer move for Swansea captain Ashley Williams — The Guardian
- Seeing Riches in Sports TV, Fox Will Create New Network — The New York Times
- Jose Mourinho appears to rule out replacing Sir Alex Ferguson — The Independent
- Manchester United v Real Madrid tickets on sale for £1,000 each — The Mail
- Man United v Real Madrid: Jose Mourinho eyes chance to seal his immortality — The Telegraph
- France Football cover asks “What is Arsene Wenger’s role in the crisis of Arsenal?” — 101GG
- Jack Rodwell could be out for a month after a recurrence of a hamstring injury — BBC Sport
- Liverpool FC winning tactical battle says manager Brendan Rodgers — Liverpool Echo
- Phil Jagielka out of England’s World Cup qualifiers with ankle injury — The Mail
- Extended highlights Of Man Utd v Real Madrid 1968 — Talk of the Devils
- Fulham poised to snap up Arsenal midfielder Frimpong on free transfer — The Mail
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.