Gary Neville does it once again with brilliant analysis that you’re not going to see anywhere else on television. In the pre-match for Aston Villa-Manchester City on Sky Sports, Neville dissected the defensive mistakes that both Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur made Sunday in the north London derby. This is a video that you must watch even if you don’t support Arsenal or Spurs.
Don’t delay in watching this video because I can guarantee you that Sky Sports will do a take-down request to remove the video because of copyright violations.
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Gary Neville dissects Tottenham 2 – Arsenal 1 with yet more brilliant analysis — 101GG
- Man Utd v Real Madrid: World will stop to watch, says Mourinho — BBC Sport
- Real Madrid present Manchester United with a formidable challenge — The Guardian
- Man United v Real Madrid: home fans plan for special night in Old Trafford stands — Telegraph
- Manchester United v Real Madrid: a tactical preview writes Michael Cox — The Guardian
- Liverpool’s dismissal of Kenny Dalglish as manager cost the club nearly £10m — The Independent
- Swansea City boss Laudrup puts Wieghorst in frame to be successor — Wales Online
- West Ham owners have put £35m into club since June 2011, accounts reveal — The Guardian
- Man United open talks over £1.5m deal for Leicester City’s Jeffrey Schlupp — Telegraph
- Michael Dawson says self-belief can keep Tottenham above Arsenal — The Guardian
- Joe Cole out for two weeks to a month out with hamstring injury — Telegraph
- Rangers to sell Ibrox naming rights to Sports Direct — The Guardian
- Chelsea ticket prices frozen again at Stamford Bridge — The Independent
- Wolves facing financial nightmare if they are relegated to League One — The Telegraph
- Manchester United warned not to fear threat of Real’s Cristiano Ronaldo — The Guardian
- Three of five players EPL declare bankruptcy after retirement — The Independent
- Nicklas Bendtner gets six-month Denmark ban for drink-driving — The Guardian
- Premier League agrees three-year deal with Opta commencing 2013/14 season — Premier League
- Arsenal promise to ban supporter who threw a banana at Gareth Bale — The Telegraph
- West Ham ‘close’ to reaching Olympic Stadium agreement — The Independent
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.