WED, 12PM ET
MAL
JUV
WED, 2:45PM ET
LEV
MON

New Photos Leaked of Manchester United’s Away Shirt for 2013-14 Season [PHOTOS]

man united away shirt front 600x396 New Photos Leaked of Manchester Uniteds Away Shirt for 2013 14 Season [PHOTOS]

Two new photographs of Manchester United’s new away kit for the 2013-14 Premier League season have been leaked on the Internet.

The photos reveal a black and blue tartan design in a kit that’s designed and manufactured by Nike. Aon will remain the sponsor next season. Chevrolet will become the new shirt sponsor beginning with the 2014-15 season.

man united away shirt back 600x330 New Photos Leaked of Manchester Uniteds Away Shirt for 2013 14 Season [PHOTOS]

What are your thoughts about the new shirt? Share your opinions below.

H/T Football Shirts.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Manchester United. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to New Photos Leaked of Manchester United’s Away Shirt for 2013-14 Season [PHOTOS]

1. San Fransiscan says:

I miss the all black away shirts.

2. Dean Stell says:

Ehhh….I kinda like it. Away kits are so much fun because (a) they’re so variable and (b) for a club like United they only wear they 4-5 times all season since they wear red away so much.

3. Wongo1 says:

Nike normally makes crap Unis but this is not too bad. GGMU!!

4. Marc L says:

Pretty decent look. People make fun of the “tablecloth” motif, but I always thought it looked okay and as a tribute to SAF’s Scottish roots it kind of makes sense.

In all sincerity, I think the rags should make this quasi-Scottish feel part of their thing going forward. I can’t think of any other major clubs that do it and it is really not a bad look to begin with.

People might squawk at the home kits having this every year, but it really would not be a bad tradition if the away and/or third kits incorporated some hint of this.

• Tommo says:

The style of these kits is actually a Gingham Check, it’s not tartan/Scottish related at all. When Gingham first came to England it was mainly produced in the mills of Manchester which is where the connection lies to the recent United kits. I like the sentiment and idea of the tartan tribute to SAF though:)

• kagawa23 says:

In a strange way ive come to respect u Marc even though ur a bitter.

5. Frill Artist says:

Damn. That boy is sexy. My heart just skipped a beat. A little more style is needed on the collar though.

6. Paul Meehan says:

I like the tablecloth look… especially as tablecloths are usually where we find ourselves this season.

On top of the table.

7. Tony Leong says:

I have designed a few that in my opinion gives more flare and sense of style depth a whole lot more than what NIKE is doing to our beloved Man United jerseys. Nike may say they are following tradition, but I think whoever is designing them is anti-Man United. These designs just doesn’t do justice to the great essence of the club.

8. Tony Leong says:

It’s fine if you want to use history and tradition to the design, but this looks more like “rush work” and filling the blanks with stories…which is unfair. It’s my opinion anyway, but here is my design:

and the feedback I received:

Is there a way for me to grab hold of those guys at Nike?

9. Kalan Grey says:

I taught bwin was our new shirt sponsor