Roberto Mancini flew off the handle this morning in his Manchester City press conference after being asked about his future as manager at the club.
Here’s what Mancini said:
“F*cking hell, I can not continue to answer these questions every week. We still have two months to go. Then you get clarity. But I can not keep going. This is normal for you, it is your job. No worries. But I can not continue to respond to the name of the manager and the next one and then another. Besides, I understand this either. Why Manchester City coach of change? What since the reasons for that?”
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Mancini swears when asked about the speculation over his future at the Etihad Stadium — BBC Sport
- Arsene Wenger says he’s ‘never thought about quitting Arsenal’ — The Telegraph
- A magnificent night that has won me over to Brendan Rodgers — Sabotage Times
- Newcastle fans attacked by Metalist Kharkiv fans before and after match — The Mail
- Bradford defender Carl McHugh on the brink of appearing in a major final — BBC Sport
- Swansea City’s Alan Tate set for loan move to Huddersfield Town — This Is South Wales
- How influence of Johan Cruyff has helped Michael Laudrup to success — The Independent
- Roberto Martinez says he may make a new move for Aiden McGeady this summer — Sky Sports
- Michael Laudrup to frighten his side with Bradford giant-killing DVD — Off The Post
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.