MON, 4PM ET
BRI
THURS, 3:45PM ET
VER
LAZ

England Home and Away Shirts From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

England Home and Away Shirts From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

Photos of England’s new home and away shirts from Nike have been leaked on the Internet.

Neither of the photos are high quality, so it’s difficult to get a good indication of how good (or not) the shirts look. But it’s the best that we have right now.

The home shirt looks similar to the design of older United States men’s national team jerseys from Nike. The away shirt looks more like a pyjama top.

Despite the poor image quality, what do you think of the shirt designs to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the English Football Association?

england home and away shirts 600x727 England Home and Away Shirts From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

H/T Maillot Foot.

This entry was posted in England, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to England Home and Away Shirts From Nike: Leaked [PHOTOS]

1. Ryan says:

The away feels a bit Spanish, no?

2. Tennis Blog says:

Nice Shirts. The red one looks a little Spanish, you’re right, although the white one, so English ;)

3. Dean Stell says:

Honestly, I kinda like them. I really don’t like shirts that all sorts of crap all over them. Keep them simple and classy and I’m happiest. Oh….and solid colors where you can see players names and numbers if there is someone on the team you’re not as familiar with or the picture quality is poor….

4. CTBlues says:

Can’t really tell from that pic but I think the US centennial home kit looks nicer.

5. Paul Brown says:

I hope the collar of the White shirt is navy and not black… it looks a bit German in this low quality image!

Shame about the Nike tick. Would have been nice to have a sponsor free shirt to mark the anniversary, like the good old days!

6. Pete says:

Good job Nike didn’t start trying to throw in multi colours. I like the kits to remain simple and classy.

I’m a little disappointed they seem to have gone back to the blue with the white. I liked the red with the white to reflect the flag