David Moyes Says He Will Not Decide Everton Future Until the Summer: The Nightly EPL
David Moyes’ contract with Everton runs out this summer, but the Scot hasn’t decided to make a decision on his future at Goodison Park until after this season. For Everton supporters, this should be a worrying sign that the man who has helped the club punch above its weight for so long may soon leave.
I honestly can’t see Moyes staying at Everton after this season unless there’s no job available. It’s time for him to take the next step up in his career, whether it’s on the continent or with a bigger club in the Premier League.
If he does leave, which club would you like to see him manage?
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Aston Villa face losing battle to keep their striker Christian Benteke — The Guardian
- Chelsea target David Moyes refuses to commit future to Everton — The Telegraph
- Tottenham misfit David Bentley is heading back to Blackburn on loan — The Mirror
- Roberto Mancini scoffs at idea that FA Cup defeat might be curtains — The Guardian
- Alex Ferguson will not rush Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic — The Independent
- Manchester United squad stronger than in 1999, says Sir Alex Ferguson — The Guardian
- FA Cup: behind the scenes with Luton Town — The Telegraph
- Brendan Rodgers calls for Liverpool to sign ‘some men’ this summer — The Guardian
- Joe Royle: Watching the Oldham v Everton Cup tie will tear me apart — The Mail
- Daniel Levy is to use Gareth Bale to help get a £20million shirt sponsor — The Mail
- Yossi Benayoun says Fernando Torres was badly handled by Chelsea — The Telegraph
- Arsenal keen not to be distracted from Euro mission by Blackburn task — The Guardian
- Rodgers ‘very disappointed’ with Premier League over busy fixture list — The Independent
- Steven Caulker ban overturned by Uefa but England U21 to be without Thomas Ince — Telegraph
- Chelsea make inquiry about Málaga coach Manuel Pellegrini, says agent — The Guardian
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.