If you missed it, you missed a brilliant, exciting match between Real Madrid and Manchester United. Or if you saw it, it’s definitely worth watching again.
Here are the match highlights:
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- John Terry included in Chelsea squad for Europa League game in Prague — The Guardian
- Brendan Rodgers has named a strong squad to face Zenit St Petersburg — Liverpool FC
- William Gallas set to lose out as Tottenham prune central defence — The Guardian
- Swansea City chairman optimistic new signings are on the way — This Is South Wales
- Sky Sports apologise after Dermot Gallagher makes ‘Holocaust’ reference — The Independent
- Manchester City players record announcements for Manchester Metrolink — The Mail
- Cheik Tioté set to start for Newcastle despite arrest on fraud claims — The Guardian
- Newcastle midfielder Cheick Tiote arrested in fraud swoop — The Independent
- 9 year-old cancer survivor to lead out Bradford at League Cup final against Swansea — Telegraph
- Chelsea’s Petr Cech to face old club Sparta Prague with broken finger — The Guardian
- West Ham are set to complete their £18.1m compensation repayments over Carlos Tevez — ESPN FC
- Man United’s focus on Ronaldo opened up gaps for Real Madrid | Michael Cox — The Guardian
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.