Numbers Point to Potential of a Debt Free Manchester United Once Again: The Daily EPL
The Andersred Blog has published a detail report providing evidence that Manchester United may soon become a debt free club again. The 8-year “experiment” by the Glazers, where they bought Manchester United in a highly leveraged buyout, is showing several signs of progress through a combination of sponsorship deals, lower spending of transfers and all of the money from the global TV rights deals.
If you’re a Manchester United supporter or someone who’s interested in the financial aspects of the league and club, it’s certainly recommended reading.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- £500m of costs later, could we see a debt free Manchester United again? — The Andersred Blog
- Leaked! Chelsea’s official scouting report on Wigan — 101 Great Goals
- Andre Villas-Boas reveals club chartered a private plane for Emmanuel Adebayor — Telegraph
- Post in which I parody the scourge of the soccer interwebs: NetResult — Futfanatico
- AVB has confirmed that Emmanuel Adebayor has been punished for his late return — Sky Sports
- Swansea City star Michu eases injury fears ahead of Wembley date — Wales Online
- Former Sunderland goalie Craig Gordon may be forced into an early retirement — Sky Sports
- Everton manager David Moyes concerned by his club’s staying power — The Telegraph
- Wolves are lining up a move for Reading defender Kaspars Gorkss — Sky Sports
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.