SUN, 8:30AM ET
TRI
THFC
SAT, 7:45AM ET
AST
NEW

USA Men’s National Team Home Shirt 2013 Leaked [PHOTO]

usmnt soccer shirt 600x881 USA Mens National Team Home Shirt 2013 Leaked [PHOTO]

Photos of the new US men’s national team (USMNT) home shirt for 2013 have been leaked on the Internet.

The centenary shirt, to mark 100 years of US soccer, features the new centenary crest on the front of the shirt as the main focal point. The rest of the shirt features the navy blue trim, v-neck collar and Nike swoosh.

In the close-up shot below, you can see the US centenary crest in more vivid detail, including the crest on the back of the inside shirt collar.

new usmnt shirt closeup 600x759 USA Mens National Team Home Shirt 2013 Leaked [PHOTO]

What do you think of the new USMNT home shirt for 2013? Love it or hate it? Share your opinions in the comments section below.

20 Responses to USA Men’s National Team Home Shirt 2013 Leaked [PHOTO]

1. Matt says:

Looks like the Atletico Madrid kit. WANT.

2. Rick says:

They are nice. Release date on them was February 1st so idk how they were “leaked”.

3. DZ says:

LIKE the style and very glad to see this centenary badge.

Sorry, but no matter how good the kit may ever look, the US Soccer badge is unattractive and looks amateur compared to badges of the world.

I’d be quite happy if the US team badge stayed like the one pictured.

4. David says:

Very nice shirt. I agree with DZ. That would be nice if that badge become the US team badge from now on.

5. Court says:

Simple and classic, I like it a lot. I loathe the juvenile soccer ball crest that they currently have on their kits.

6. Ry says:

This is stupid and ugly. They should go out there with painted jerseys on instead.

7. SaltCitySC says:

I want to see the away version- this will easily stain w/beer spills.

8. Johnny V says:

Great classic look, they should stick to something like this year after year. I dislike the red stripes jersey.

Oh yea and i like the logo also, a lot of history behind that.

9. Ty says:

Love the new kit. KEEP THE NEW BADGE!

10. Michael says:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Much better than the prior 1986 looking crest. That…is just hideous.

11. Efrain says:

Some complaints about the badge, but I am just happy there are no stripes!! Much better looking jersey. The striped shirts were awful imo.

12. CoconutMonkey says:

I love it! The crest is a huge improvement: simple, has history, no stupid flying buckyball.

13. EPLNFL says:

Like this one. Hated the last one.

14. Alex says:

beautiful. I love how Nike went back to all white. and I guess Im the only one who like our current crest but the centennial crest is also nice. I hope ussf signs a extension with Nike.

15. Pio Poma says:

The Jersey has a very nice clean look to it, i hope they use it in the WC.

16. Luis Marin says:

I’m an El Tri fan but I’m buying this jersey. I’m buying the away version too if it comes out. It’s such a great shirt. The US badge is soooo nice, IT’S NOT AN ATLETICO BADGE YOU MORONS. It’s an American badge and as an American if gladly buy this shirt even if only for stylistic purposes.

17. David says:

Love it! No sash, classic looking badge, definitely getting one. I just hope that Nike doesn’t move too far away from this design in the future. Seriously, STICK WITH A THEME ALREADY!

18. Sidd says:

Looks ok…but very nike standard design just different color. I like the stripe design. They should not keep away from the stripe design.

19. Catherine says:

Really like this new design. I hope it’s the same one for the World Cup. It would be great if any futures designs kept this style. The previous Waldo/candy cane shirts were horrible.