Peter Odemwingie Hits Back at West Brom Over Transfer Window Fiasco: The Daily EPL
Oh, Peter Odemwingie. When will you learn? The West Bromwich Albion striker has hit out at his club by saying that they broke a gentleman’s agreement which would have seen the Nigerian footballer join Queens Park Rangers.
According to The Guardian, Odemwingie met today with West Brom’s legal director and technical director and has been given a few days off.
In case you missed it, or if you want to watch it again, here’s the comedy gold interview with Odemwingie by Sky Sports at Loftus Road where the man turned up unannounced to push through his transfer.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Peter Odemwingie hits back at West Brom over transfer window fiasco — The Guardian
- ‘Unprofessional’ Peter Odemwingie told to focus on WBA duties after farcical deadline day — Telegraph
- Reading manager reveals club failed with a deadline-day bid for midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson — BBC Sport
- Kieran Gibbs injury prompted Arsenal to move swiftly for Nacho Monreal — The Guardian
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany could face three-week injury lay-off — The Independent
- Paul Lambert says Aston Villa’s two new signings can help inspire his side up EPL table — Sky Sports
- Raheem Sterling charged with assaulting a woman in Liverpool — The Mail
- Tottenham’s Tomislav Gomelt has joined Espanyol on loan for the rest of the season — THFC
- QPR’s transfer spending is gambling the future of the club — BBC Sport
- DJ Campbell will not join Blackburn Rovers from QPR — The Mail
- Man City are ready to give John Guidetti his first chance to battle for a first-team place — Sky Sports
- Arsenal vs Stoke team news: Nacho Monreal in line for immediate debut — The Mirror
- Premier League transfer spending double the previous year — FC Business
- Liverpool goalkeeper Alexander Doni almost died according to Italian media — Empire Of The Kop
- Wenger says Kieran Gibbs will miss both legs of Champions League tie v Bayern Munich — BBC Sport
- Michael Laudrup pledges his future to Swansea City, saying “Why Should I Leave?” — Wales Online
- Philippe Coutinho will prove a major success at Liverpool, insists Lucas Leiva — The Telegraph
- Individual Highlights: New Arsenal signing Nacho Monreal’s final performance for Malaga — 101GG
- Everton sign John Stones but fail to add midfield and attacking reinforcements — Liverpool Echo
- Swansea fail to sign a striker to replace Danny Graham before window closed — BBC Sport
- Andy Carroll wants to shoot the Hammers back to winning ways on Saturday — West Ham United
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.