Gary Neville Has Hidden Agenda on Sky Sports, Claims Richard Keys: The Daily EPL
Former Sky Sports king Richard Keys hit out at Gary Neville yesterday, claiming that the former Manchester United right back has a hidden agenda on Sky Sports.
Keys claims that Neville is operating with a Manchester United agenda in his role as a Sky Sports pundit.
‘I think he was sent out with an agenda,” said Keys on his talkSPORT radio show. “I don’t think Gary would have done that had he not been told, ‘Listen, finger him’. I don’t think you can nail a goalkeeper in that way.”
Neville replied via Twitter to say that “I never have and never will take instructions off anybody to say anything.” Neville later deleted the tweet from his Twitter account.
Do you think Gary Neville has a hidden agenda on Sky Sports or not? Let us know in the comments section below.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Gary Neville has hidden agenda on Sky Sports, claims Richard Keys — The Mail
- Football Association set to investigate Hazard ballboy kick — The Guardian
- Watch Eden Hazard apologise for kicking Swansea ball boy — 101 Great Goals
- Tony Pulis has confirmed Stoke’s proposed move for Brek Shea has fallen through — Sky Sports
- Wilfried Zaha to undergo Manchester United medical — The Independent
- Sylvain Distin signs new Everton one-year-deal — The Telegraph
- Players are behind Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert insists captain Ron Vlaar — The Independent
- Swansea City insist that club ballboys were not ordered to time-waste — The Guardian
- Peter Odemwingie will not leave The Hawthorns in the transfer window — BBC Sport
- Dennis Bergkamp reflects on his time at Arsenal and English football – video — The Guardian
- Manchester City leap five places in Football Money League — FC Business
- Wigan unveil plans to redevelop their training ground into a leading academy — Sky Sports
- Bolton are set to sign West Bromwich Albion centre-back Craig Dawson on loan — BBC Sport
- Broken hand may keep Real Madrid’s Casillas out of Manchester United tie — The Guardian
- The football money league – did your club make it into the top 20? — The Independent
- EPL clubs’ dominance in football’s money list will only grow thanks to new broadcast deals — Telegraph
- Chelsea TV refuse Sky Sports clip of John Terry blunder — The Mail
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.