Today, we have a feel-good story for a change. While temperatures plummeted across Britain last night with heavy snowfall particularly in the west of the country, Swansea City fullback Angel Rangel put a call out on Twitter asking for the location of homeless people in the Swansea area.
Rangel and his wife then set about driving around Swansea looking for homeless people to give food to. A homeless shelter came to the rescue and gladly accepted the sandwiches that Rangel and his wife had ready to give out. Bravo.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Swansea’s Angel Rangel gives food to the homeless following snowfall across Wales — This Is South Wales
- Liverpool have had an £8m offer for Inter starlet Philippe Coutinho rejected — Football Italia
- Premier League matches to go ahead despite snow — The Guardian
- Liverpool send Danny Wilson out on loan to Hearts — The Mail
- Paul Lambert says he will not be panic buying during the January transfer window — Sky Sports
- West Brom v Villa: Game to go ahead barring deterioration in weather — Aston Villa
- Bundesliga has actually increased ticket prices in real terms by 45% since 2004 — Soccernomics
- Swansea must get replacement striker in before they’ll let Danny Graham go — Sky Sports
- PSG and former Chelsea performance chief Nick Broad killed in car crash — The Mail
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.