French striker Loic Remy has officially joined Queens Park Rangers in a club record deal believed to be £8 million.
QPR manager Harry Redknapp has long been an admirer of the former Marseille footballer’s skills, and it’s certainly a somewhat risky move considering that the French striker has only scored three goals for his club so far this season. If QPR stays up, then Redknapp will be seen as a miracle worker.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Loic Rémy completes record breaking £8m move to QPR — The Guardian
- What if Jack Wilshere had broken a leg? Would City have appealed then? — The Guardian
- Harry Redknapp hums the Sports Report theme tune post QPR’s win at West Brom — 101GG
- Everton’s Kevin Mirallas back in training — ToffeeWeb
- Move over Wenger: Swansea are the new Arsenal — Sabotage Times
- Match fixers target 50 national leagues, says Fifa’s head of security – video — The Guardian
- Sunderland: Why can we beat Manchester City but not Bolton? — Sabotage Times
- Norwich City midfielder Jacob Butterfield joins Crystal Palace on loan — BBC Sport
- Audio: Arsene Wenger’s lengthy chat with Al Jazeera TV — 101 Great Goals
- Liverpool team have ‘the best balance’ in the Premier League claims Ian Ayre — The Independent
- Carlos Tevez is banned from driving for 6 months after failing to respond to police letters — BBC
- Louis Saha is to leave Sunderland after club agrees to cancel the remainder of contract — Sky Sports
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.