Chelsea Starlet Lucas Piazon Heading to Malaga on Loan: The Daily EPL
Chelsea midfielder Lucas Piazon is heading to Malaga on loan according to his fellow Blues teammate Patrick Bamford.
Piazon has been unable to break into the Chelsea side on a regular basis, so the move to Spain will be a welcome one for the talented Brazilian so he can pick up some much-needed playing time.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Chelsea starlet Lucas Piazon heading to Malaga on loan — 101 Great Goals
- Michael Johnson released as Manchester City finally lose patience — The Guardian
- Liverpool drop interest in Vegard Forren after Molde agree fee with Southampton — Liverpool Echo
- Barcelona president says Man City attempted to recruit club’s employees — Sky Sports
- Zabaleta says Kompany sending-off proves defenders are being victimised — Manchester Evening News
- Interactive graphic: the real value of every Premier League club compared — The Telegraph
- QPR are in the hunt to sign highly-rated midfielder Tom Rogic — Sky Sports
- West Ham latest: Winston Reid agrees new two-year deal — The Mail
- Vinnie Jones appears on US show Elementary as a psycho killer Arsenal fan — 101GG
- Has 4-2-3-1 lost its gloss? asks Jonathan Wilson — The Guardian
- Dimitar Berbatov to sit out Fulham’s FA Cup replay against Blackpool — The Independent
- League title is still within Manchester City’s grasp, says David Silva — The Guardian
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.