Alex Ferguson Admits He Doesn’t Bother Looking at Liverpool’s Results Anymore: The Nightly EPL
On the verge of Super Sunday where Arsenal plays Manchester City and hated rivals Manchester United battle Liverpool, Sir Alex Ferguson has played his typical mind games by saying that he doesn’t even bother to look for Liverpool’s results each week anymore.
It’s a slap against Liverpool that could come back to haunt him if the Reds of Merseyside, the anti-flat track bullies, can pull off a win or even a draw at Old Trafford on Sunday.
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Alex Ferguson admits he doesn’t bother looking at Liverpool’s results anymore — The Mirror
- Arsène Wenger tips Cesc Fábregas to return to Arsenal one day — The Guardian
- Manchester United warned of Luis Suarez backlash — The Independent
- Daniel Sturridge is a gamble for Liverpool, says Sir Alex Ferguson — The Guardian
- Chelsea offer Celta Vigo €10m for Iago Aspas — 101 Great Goals
- Fabio Capello agrees to take part in FA’s 150th anniversary celebrations — The Guardian
- Roberto Martinez fears season ending injury to Ivan Ramis — The Mail
- The beautiful game embodies everything that’s bad about Britain — The Guardian
- Wenger says young British core the key to future success at the Emirates Stadium — The Telegraph
- Pablo Zabaleta positive Manchester City can maintain title challenge — The Guardian
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.