Arsenal Home Tickets for Manchester City Priced Up to £126: The Daily EPL
Arsenal is facing a lot of criticism and scorn today regarding their prices for this weekend’s match against Manchester City with some home tickets priced up to £126. A third of away tickets available to Manchester City (priced at £62) have been sent back in a message of protest from City supporters. It’s no wonder that some supporters feel that they’re being priced out of the game.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Arsenal home tickets for Manchester City priced up to £126 — The Mail
- The Premier League must introduce financial fair play for away fans — The Guardian
- Liverpool eager to cancel Nuri Sahin’s season-long loan deal — The Independent
- Soccer Stars on Twitter: Who Follows Who? — Mashable
- Beautiful Games: nostalgic paintings by Paine Proffitt — The Guardian
- Liverpool’s Wisdom has signed a new long-term deal with the club — Sky Sports
- Wayne Rooney makes tribute to Rosie in Liverpool newspaper — The Mail
- Jose Mourinho is named manager of 2012, ex-Chelsea boss Di Matteo was second — 101GG
- Aleksandar Kolarov will not face action over dispute with Newcastle fan — The Guardian
- Silvio Berlusconi has admitted that Newcastle United’s Davide Santon is on his radar — Sky Sports
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.