You’ve got to love Stoke City football club. Eighteen of their players are playing Fantasy Premier League in their own private league.
Each of the teams reveal some interesting insights into each player. Peter Crouch has Begovic and Shawcross in the back with Robin van Persie up top. Crouchie scored a whopping 73 points last gameweek. For some bizarre reason, Ryan Shawcross isn’t playing the game, so we can’t see if he picked any Arsenal players or not. Kenwyne Jones, meanwhile, is so confident of his playing ability that he picked himself!
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Revealed: Stoke’s private Fantasy Premier League — 101 Great Goals
- VIDEO: Campaign to honour Arthur Wharton; Britain’s first black footballer — BBC Sport
- L’Equipe claim Spurs have opened talks with Younes Belhanda — 101 Great Goals
- Kieron Dyer has been released by QPR after club opted to activate a clause in contract — Sky Sports
- VIDEO: League Cup semi-finals preview — BBC Sport
- Barcelona tell Arsenal to forget about signing David Villa in January — The Guardian
- John Terry and Petr Cech to miss League Cup semi-final match — Chelsea FC
- Swansea City target Iago Aspas not interested in January move — Wales Online
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.