It’s been a busy morning for transfer news as Sky Sports are reporting that Chelsea is close to signing a new midfielder named Taison from FC Metalist. Meanwhile, West Ham have signed a Brazilian on loan, while Sunderland has signed a French midfielder. All of the news is below.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Chelsea is close to agreeing deal to sign Metalist Kharkiv midfielder Taison — Sky Sports
- Brazilian Wellington Paulista has joined West Ham on loan from Cruzeiro — The Mail
- Sunderland has agreed a fee with Bursaspor for France midfielder Alfred N’Diaye — The Independent
- BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall pleads not guilty to three charges of indecent assault — BBC
- Rafael Benitez insists that Fernando Torres and Demba Ba can fit into the same team — The Independent
- Carlos Tevez warns Mario Balotelli to learn from his mistakes — The Guardian
- Man United allow Wayne Rooney compassionate leave following death of wife’s sister — The Independent
- 5 ways Cheltenham can upset Everton — Sabotage Times
- Man United confident of beating Tottenham to Wilfried Zaha signature — The Independent
- Michael Laudrup delighted by Swansea City strength in depth — Wales Online
- GIF: Mansfield’s blonde CEO shakes her stuff after The Stags score v Liverpool — 101GG
- Liverpool’s Luis Suarez could have followed Miroslav Klose’s example — The Telegraph
- Lewis Holtby could join Tottenham this month suggest Schalke — The Independent
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.