A busy day in the January transfer today in England as Demba Ba appears to be on his way to Chelsea, while Liverpool has announced that they’ve signed Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge for an undisclosed fee.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Liverpool sign Chelsea striker for undisclosed fee — BBC Sport
- Why Fifa’s war on diving is blighting referees and the game — The Guardian
- Marouane Fellaini moves house to Manchester to avoid Liverpool women — The Mail
- Wigan sign Manchester United talent Angelo Henriquez on loan — Premier League
- Football Association tell referees to demand more respect — The Mail
- Wenger rules out former striker Thierry Henry having a third spell at Arsenal — BBC Sport
- Hillsborough families find new, stronger voices in their fight for justice — The Guardian
- Sergio Aguero set for two weeks out for Manchester City — Manchester Evening News
- 2012-13 FA Cup, Third Round Proper: location-map and attendances of the 64 clubs — Bill Sports Maps
- Sunderland striker Ji Dong-Won has completed a loan move to FC Augsburg — Sunderland FC
- 7Cantonas.com calls it quits — 7 Cantonas.com
- Taxing problem for financial fair play — Football Economy
- Video. Gary Neville analyses Arsenal 7 – Newcastle 3 & Theo Walcott — 101GG
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.