Wesley Sneijder Agrees Deal With Tottenham, Says Report In Italy: The Daily EPL
Today Tottenham Hotspur supporters could be waking up to a brilliant Christmas present or an early April Fool’s Day present. A respected Italian journalist has revealed that Inter Milan and Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder will be joining Tottenham in the January transfer window.
We’ll find out soon whether the report is true or not. But I can’t see where Sneijder would fit into this Tottenham side. The Tottenham midfield is already brimming with talent such as Sandro, Dembele, Dempsey, Parker and several other gifted footballers.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Wesley Sneijder agrees deal with Tottenham, set for move from Inter Milan — 101GG
- Stoke deserve more credit says Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers — BBC Sport
- Adel Taarabt claims his agent is in talks with AC Milan over possible move — The Mail
- QPR can ‘sneak’ some wins during festive period, says Ryan Nelsen — The Independent
- Luis Suarez: How I pretended to be Stevie Gerrard — Liverpool FC
Have a wonderful Christmas Day! But before I go, here’s an appropriate new video from the Crystal Palace football club cheerleaders:
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.