It’s a Spanish newspaper report, so I wouldn’t count on it, but it looks like David Villa could be heading to Liverpool in the summer. Many soccer fans around the world would be licking their chops at the likelihood of Spanish sensation David Villa joining the Reds. But honestly, I can’t see it happening. Stranger things have happened though.
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- AS claim David Villa is heading to Liverpool next summer — 101 Great Goals
- Demba Ba tells French TV “Arsenal are one of those teams who makes you dream” — 101GG
- Chelsea’s preparation for Leeds game hampered by delayed flight — The Guardian
- Aston Villa: Ashley Westwood has filled the creative void left by Petrov — Sabotage Times
- Michu might not have joined Swansea if club had managed to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson — Sky Sports
- Marouane Fellaini’s Everton farewell seems more likely after head-butt — The Guardian
- Arsenal ready to offload Marouane Chamakh to West Ham on loan for rest of season — Telegraph
- Laudrup anger as Spurs cat flattens Michu and referee plays on — The Mirror
- QPR preparing January transfer window bid for striker Demba Ba — The Telegraph
- Mario Balotelli to take Manchester City to tribunal over £340,000 fine — The Mail
- Peter Ndlovu critically injured in car accident in Zimbabwe — The Guardian
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.