MON, 3PM ET
TUES, 2:45PM ET
ATL0
OLY0
TUES, 2:45PM ET
PSG1
AJA0

Happy Thanksgiving Day to EPL Talk Readers: What Are You Thankful For?

thanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving Day to EPL Talk Readers: What Are You Thankful For?

I’d like to personally wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving Day on behalf of EPL Talk.

Today’s a perfect opportunity to reflect and to consider what we’re all thankful for.

For me personally, I’m thankful for my wife, children, family and good health. But specifically regarding soccer, I’m thankful for the Premier League (the league raises the bar every year), and FOX Soccer and ESPN (for paying large sums of money to bring us the league). Plus I’m thankful for you — the readers to EPL Talk who are active, civil and intelligent in the comment threads. In addition to that, I’m thankful to all of the wonderful writers and pundits who contribute their time to EPL Talk each week.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving Day?

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving Day to EPL Talk Readers: What Are You Thankful For?

1. San Franciscan says:

I’m thankful that City are out of the Champions League.

2. Marc L says:

Thankful to be able to watch 100% of the EPL on NBC and its affiliated networks for the next couple of years. Rather than it ending up on BeIN and god knows what that would have entailed.

3. dust says:

I’m thankful I get to watch REAl football on Thanksgiving, nut not just any football Spurs vs lazio, yes its the uefa cup but still, its a thursday and live Spurs, with Prime Rib! Not to Shabby!

After moving to the states 10 years and 3 days ago to the day, I have to say thank goodness for the interwebs and David Dean (a smart gooner isn’t the most common thing to come by,…wait I think I just vomited in my mouth… ugghh..without the combo of both the creation of the premier league and the evolution of dial up interwebs rubbish to wireless lte 40mps down to my iPad mini, I I wouldn’t be able to watch the global pehnom that is the BPL and my beloved Spurs..I also give thanks for AVB, yes I said it!…Oh and turkey is for christmas america! ;)

4. dust says:

I hope UEFA throe the book at Lazio and kick them out of european competition after the disgraceful attack on Spurs fans at a bar by 100 ultra lazio fans on 9 Spurs fans having a beer in a bar.

If the Spurs fan Dies from the knife wound, it will be a very sad day, thoughts to all injured Spurs fans involved and their family.

• IanCransonsKnees says:

They’re already saying it’s not Lazio fans. They’ll wriggle out of it and Platini will find a way to blame it on Spurs and fine them.

5. jtm371 says:

i am thankful for a great life and wife,for epltalk to vent my spleen just hope someday before i die my side makes it back to the EPL(NFFC).

Gaffer,thanks for all your hard work and site updates and all the other contributors to the site.