West Brom Face Transfer Window Fight to Extend Lukaku’s Loan Deal From Chelsea: The Daily EPL
One of the bright shining stars so far this season has been the emergence of Romelu Lukaku as a powerful force in his position as striker for West Bromwich Albion. Last season, Lukaku seemed to be in the shadow of Didier Drogba too much, but at the Hawthorns, Lukaku has been given more playing time as well as a more central role to show his incredible skills.
Now West Brom will need to fight to extend Lukaku’s loan deal from Chelsea. The Blues could need an extra striker on hand in case Fernando Torres is injured or needs to be replaced. Should Chelsea let Lukaku continue to play at West Brom, or should they bring him back to Stamford Bridge? Have your say in the comments below.
PS — Happy Guy Fawkes Day!
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- West Brom face transfer window fight to extend Lukaku’s loan deal from Chelsea — The Telegraph
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has admitted he dreams of one day becoming the boss at Old Trafford — Sky Sports
- Bankrupt of talent now, Arsenal pay a high price for austerity — The Independent
- MOTD3′s team of the season so far (Video) — BBC Sport
- Time for Fenway to back their man if Liverpool are serious about renaissance — The Independent
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.