Few people in the United States may have watched Arsenal’s incredible comeback from 4-0 down to see Arsenal come back and win their League Cup game against Reading 5-7. In what Wenger is describing as one of his greatest wins ever, most people in the US didn’t see it because it was on beIN SPORT, which — unfortunately — the majority of soccer fans in the United States do not have unless you’re fortunate to have DirecTV or DISH.
Expect today’s Chelsea against Manchester United game in the League Cup to be another classic!
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Arsène Wenger: Reading victory may well be one of my greatest wins — The Guardian
- Lucas Piazon set to make second Chelsea appearance tonight against Manchester United — The Independent
- All change for Manchester United as they head for reprise at Chelsea — The Guardian
- Nani ready to walk through Manchester United exit door at end of season — The Telegraph
- Manchester City defender Micah Richards out for four months — The Independent
- I was on brink of joining my boyhood team Liverpool in 1983 says Michael Laudrup — Liverpool Echo
- Swansea fans owe Joe Allen respect says Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers — The Independent
- FOX Sports and ESPN acquire Premier League rights in Brazil — Premier League
- Football authorities afraid of microphones due to exposure of bad language — The Independent
- Mark Clattenburg latest: Was John Obi Mikel called a ‘monkey’? — The Daily Mail
- Steven Gerrard backtracks on claims Everton play like Stoke — The Independent
- Will MLS Benefit From NBC’s Premier League Deal? — Major League Soccer Talk
- Bradford booked their place in the quarter-finals with a victory at Wigan — The Independent
- Gary Neville and the nuance of “dives” — The Footy Blog
- Liverpool give blogger written apology for ‘inappropriate’ director behaviour — Sporting Intelligence
- Liverpool set to make changes for League Cup tie against Swansea — The Independent
- Joe Cole in line for first Liverpool start in three months — The Guardian
- Two England players charged by Serbian police for part in brawl — The Telegraph
- Chelsea the accusers cannot afford to get this one wrong — The Guardian
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.