Tottenham Hotspur has signed a new licensing deal with a company named Sports Endeavors Inc in the United States. You probably know them better by their brand Eurosport or Soccer.com website.
According to the announcement, “The agreement will see [Sports Endeavors], whose current licence partners include the FIFA 2014 World Cup, FC Barcelona and the All Blacks rugby union team, produce Tottenham Hotspur licensed merchandise, as well as source existing licensed Club products and distribute via its channels throughout the United States.”
So, reading between the lines, it’ll be easier than ever to purchase Tottenham shirts in the United States. And there should be other opportunities to buy other merchandise.
Here are the Premier League news headlines today:
- Tottenham to engage with a growing US fanbase through exciting new licensing partnership — THFC
- Clattenburg set to deny Chelsea claims as police launch inquiry — The Guardian
- Sex with Madonna would not be as good as beating Aston Villa, says Paolo Di Canio — The Daily Mail
- Emmanuel Adebayor ruled out of Capital One Cup tie against Norwich — The Independent
- Wenger brings Arshavin in from the cold for Reading tie — The Independent
- Footage emerges of injured steward being shoved backwards over hoarding by Chelsea fans — Who Ate All The Pies
- Super Sports Media Group seals Premier League rights in China and Macau — Premier League
- The slow motion videos of referee Mark Clattenburg’s confrontations with Chelsea — 101GG
- Southampton launch investigation over claims Artur Boruc threw bottle at fans — The Independent
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.