Premier League’s impact on tourism has been written about today in The Guardian, who explain that almost one million soccer supporters traveled to Britain last year. According to the report, more than 60,000 alone came from the United States. It makes for interesting reading as do many of the Premier League-related stories today:
- 900,000 football supporters visited Britain last year — The Guardian
- Ferguson says Rio Ferdinand has “embarrassed” him for not wearing the Kick It Out T-shirt — BBC Sport
- Swansea and Wigan players decide not to wear Kick It Out shirts — Wales Online
- Arsenal were poor at Norwich, says Arsene Wenger — BBC Sport
- Kyle Walker forced off Twitter by abusive fans — The Daily Mail
- Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert insists his team didn’t deserve their 1-0 loss — BBC Sport
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.