It’s the story that won’t go away. FOX Business reported late last week that John W. Henry is interested in selling a stake in Fenway Sports Group. FSG’s spokespeople deny it. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire? We’ll have to wait and see.
Here are the Premier League news headlines tonight:
- John Henry Reportedly Looking To Sell Stake In FSG — FOX Business
- Liverpool must soothe restless residents before expanding Anfield — The Guardian
- £14.6m profit for Swansea City in debut Premier League campaign — Wales Online
- Swansea shine a light on how to profit from the Premier League — The Independent
- Belgium reassure Manchester City over Vincent Kompany fitness — The Guardian
- Pardew and O’Neill agree truce ahead of derby between Newcastle and Sunderland — The Telegraph
- Steven Gerrard defends the desire of England’s new generation — The Guardian
- Newcastle United footballer Nile Ranger guilty of assaults — The Independent
- An interactive analysis of Manchester City’s match data — The Guardian
- Sandro and David Luiz clash in Brazil training — The Daily Mail
- Wilfried Zaha is ‘not for sale’ insists Crystal Palace co-chairman — The Guardian
- Liverpool are in danger of becoming a one-man team — Life’s A Pitch
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.