FA Report Concludes John Terry is ‘Not a Racist’: The Daily EPL
The FA released details from their investigative report this morning, which revealed that Chelsea captain John Terry is not a racist, but his racism defense was not credible.
John Terry’s defence against allegations that he racially abused Anton Ferdinand was as “improbable, implausible and contrived” according to the the independent disciplinary commission that banned the Chelsea captain for four matches.
Here are the Premier League stories of the day thus far:
- FA report concludes Chelsea captain is ‘not a racist’ — The Telegraph
- James McFadden is set to earn a 1-year deal at Sunderland after impressing during a trial — The Independent
- How to avoid relegation from the Premier League – A statistical analysis — Just Football
- 20 Brilliant Vintage Panini Football Stickers – Vol #5 — Who Ate All The Pies
- Shirt sponsorship and FFP challenge for Uefa as Qatar prepares monster bid — Football Economy
- Aaron Ramsey “relieved” about stepping down as Wales captain — Wales Online
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.