WED, 12PM ET
MAL0
JUV2
WED, 2:45PM ET
LEV0
MON1

Exclusive: Sneak Preview of “Being: Liverpool” Clip, Episode 4 [VIDEO]

EPL Talk has gotten its hands on an exclusive clip of “Being: Liverpool,” the behind the scenes documentary about Liverpool Football Club.

The exclusive clip above is a powerful one showing Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers with his team in the hotel before their first match of the season against West Bromwich Albion.

The clip shows some very interesting and powerful psychology used by Rodgers to motivate his players. After watching the clip, which three players do you think Rodgers named in those envelopes? Post your three in the comments below.

Thanks to FOX Soccer for the exclusive clip.

Episode 4 of “Being: Liverpool” will air on US TV on Sunday on FOX Soccer at 1pm ET.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Liverpool. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Exclusive: Sneak Preview of “Being: Liverpool” Clip, Episode 4 [VIDEO]

1. JIm says:

I don’t think he put anyone in the envelopes. He just used them to motivate the team

• The Gaffer says:

Jim, that’s what I thought, too. But I think it’s a great idea. But who do you think those three players are?

2. john thomas says:

Love the site Gaffer, I think the three names in are Reina, Borini, and Downing (in that order). Who do you think would be in there?

3. Zabraski says:

Definitely not borini or reina! I honestly don’t think there’s anyone …still for fun I’ll say…………..downing,Enrique and flanningan

• john thomas says:

I don’t think any names are in there as well, but I do believe if one were to be it would def be Reina. I know he is almost a Liverpool legend, but his play in Rodgers new system has been horrible. How many gaffers has he already let in this year?
      Cheers

4. Sammy says:

I can’t watch the video. When I tried to play it, a message came out saying “We’re sorry, this video cannot be played from your current location”. Why is this so?

5. Mike says:

What is that acoustic song that is played at the last 5 minutes of episode 4??

6. Cedric says:

Does anyone knows what is the song before the end ?