David Moyes is not one to mince words, and not surprisingly, he was outraged after Everton were denied two clear-cut goals against Newcastle United tonight in a match that they should have won.
Here are the latest Premier League news headlines:
- David Moyes unhappy with two disallowed ‘goals’ (Video) — BBC Sport
- FOX interviews hardcore EPL fans at The Football Factory in NYC (Video) — FOX Soccer
- José Mourinho v Roberto Mancini: this one is personal, says Michael Cox — The Guardian
- The Golden Age of Soccer Magazines — FOX Soccer Blog
- Manchester City ready for Real Madrid backlash in Champions League — The Guardian
- The story of Berkhampsted’s Phoenix and their FA Cup run (Video) — The FA TV
- Brad Friedel denies any goalkeeping rift with Hugo Lloris at Tottenham — The Guardian
- Who is the great ever British export? — Joey Barton TV
- Theo Walcott’s contract wranglings leave Arsenal manager exasperated — The Guardian
- Exclusive interview with Michu — Guillem Balague Blog
- ‘Travesty’: Moyes’ programme notes slam authorities over Hillsborough — The Mirror
- Liverpool and Manchester United discuss Hillsborough tribute at Anfield — The Guardian
- Anton Ferdinand’s ongoing row with John Terry is just like a ‘mafia feud’ — The Telegraph
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.