In a blow to Everton, FIFA has blocked their loan of Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe from Club Brugges. Everton, meanwhile, are considering other options to either push the deal through and look elsewhere.
Here are the latest Premier League news headlines:
- Everton loan of Club Brugge’s Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe blocked by FIFA — Sky Sports
- Tom Cleverley fits the bill in England’s search for classic No10 — The Guardian
- Belgian fans unfurl banner in honor of Welsh hero, Gary Speed — Men In Blazers
- England start World Cup campaign with five-goal romp against Moldova — The Guardian
- 20 Brilliant Vintage Panini Football Stickers – Volume #1 — Who Ate All The Pies
- Harry Redknapp accepts advisory role at League One club Bournemouth — The Guardian
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.