Hugo Lloris is already unhappy with Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas, according to Didier Deschamps. And so he should be given Brad Friedel’s performances wearing the Tottenham goalkeeper’s shirt during the team’s draws against Norwich City and West Bromwich Albion. The French goalkeeper expects to start for Tottenham, but Friedel will not give up his shirt easily. Lloris is upset that he’s on the bench and has to fight to start. What a primadonna!
The news cycle is slowing down now that the international break is on, but there’s still some interesting Premier League -related news stories today:
- Hugo Lloris already unhappy with André Villas-Boas 4 days after joining Spurs – The Guardian
- Robin van Persie prepared to ‘play anywhere’ to be included in Dutch plans — The Independent
- Manchester City’s Kolo Toure is in discussions about move to Galatasaray — The Independent
- Manchester City are biggest club in England, says £15.8m Javi García — The Guardian
- Tottenham fans will embrace Clint Dempsey predicts Juergen Klinsmann — The Independent
- All Liverpool players must take responsibility for scoring goals says Agger — The Independent