SAT, 8:45AM ET
HUL
SOU
SAT, 11AM ET
STO
WHU

Reminder: Get Your Beat The Manager Predictions In For Gameweek 3

beat the manager Reminder: Get Your Beat The Manager Predictions In For Gameweek 3

After this weekend’s matches, we’re going to be halfway through the Beat The Manager contest to give away our first Apple iPad 3.

If you haven’t made your predictions for this weekend’s matches, do it now before tomorrow’s 6.30am ET/11.30am BST deadline.

Beat The Manager is a one-of-kind game where you get to pick which team your manager should select, as well as which team your club’s manager will pick, and to guess the final score.

Contestants will be scored on how close each contestant is to the correct predictions.

• Play today at http://epltalk.com/btm (click on the ‘Play the Game’ link next to number two).
  • If you’ve never played before, be sure to register (under number 1).

Finally, if you’re a supporter of West Bromwich Albion or Wigan Athletic, it’s time to show your team’s colors.

As promised, we’re still working on calculating all of the scores to date, so as soon as those are available, we’ll post them on this site. In the meantime, keep your head down and keep on playing so you can rack up as many points as possible. Best of luck!

This entry was posted in Beat The Manager, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Reminder: Get Your Beat The Manager Predictions In For Gameweek 3

1. Uncle Menno says:

Gaffer, the entry form seems to be in a continuous loop. I make my picks, hit “next” and it kicks me back to the log-in screen.

• The Gaffer says:

I just tested it with Tottenham Hotspur as my team, and it worked OK for me. Try it again — maybe it was a glitch. If it still doesn’t work, send me your answers via e-mail before the deadline to thegaffer[at]epltalk[dot]com and I’ll add them manually.

• Uncle Menno says:

OK, it worked this time. Don’t know what happened earlier — tried it three times!

Thanks, Gaffer. This is fun.

• The Gaffer says:

Glad it worked!

I’m enjoying playing it too. It adds a new dimension to my experience of following my favorite new team — trying to figure out who the manager will pick, and trying to outwit him by picking an even better team.

2. Gaz says:

Gaffer,

I don’t at all understand. :)

How will you determine if a player picked a better team than the manager? You can never really know if a player would have been a better pick if he doesn’t get on the pitch. Or am I looking at this wrong?

• The Gaffer says:

Gaz,

Regarding the team you select as your perfect team for that match, you get points for the quality of the squad you select, as judged by our experts.

3. Wan says:

Forgot to submit GW3 entry. Reduced chance for me?