Scott Sinclair Joins City, Esteban Granero Joins QPR and Berbatov Has Medical At Fulham: The Daily EPL
Money, money, money — it’s a rich man’s world.
In a very busy morning in the transfer window, QPR has agreed a fee with Real Madrid for the permanent transfer of midfielder Esteban Granero, Dimitar Berbatov is at Fulham having a medical, Swansea has agreed a £6.2 million fee with Manchester City for Scott Sinclair (rising to £8m with add-ons and bonuses), and Swansea has agreed a £5.5m fee with Valencia for winger Pablo Hernandez (to replace Sinclair).
And the day is just starting.
Here are the Premier League news headlines of the day so far:
- QPR has reached an agreement with Real Madrid for Esteban Granero — QPR
- Swansea has agreed a £8m fee with Manchester City for the sale of Scott Sinclair — The Guardian
- Swansea City agree £5.5 fee for Valencia winger Pablo Hernandez — Wales Online
- Younes Kaboul Out Four Months Following Surgery — Cartilage Free Captain
- Tottenham will travel to Marseille on Thursday to try and sign Loic Remy — Sky Sports
- Stephane Sessegnon has signed an extension to his contract with Black Cats — Sunderland
- Roy Hodgson announces England squad for World Cup qualifiers — The Independent
- Newcastle v Atromitos preview — Sky Sports
- Capital One Cup: Everton cruise into third round — Premier League
- QPR are weighing up a move for Danish defender Simon Kjaer — Sky Sports
- EPL clubs have spent £4.4bn+ on players since transfer window introduced 10 years ago — BBC Sport
- Several clubs chasing signature of Liverpool’s Jay Spearing — Sky Sports
- Southampton: Do Prado faces club sanction after drink-driving arrest — The Independent
- Stephane Mbia claims to be on his way to Queens Park Rangers — Sky Sports
- No-show Dimitar Berbatov ‘does not deserve our shirt’ say Fiorentina — Dirty Tackle
Last, but not least, here’s a video showing FOX Soccer’s new studio for this season: