WED, 2:45PM ET
ATL
MAL
WED, 2:45PM ET
LEV
ZEN

Sign Up For A 7-Day Free Trial to the New-And-Improved FOX Soccer 2Go

fox soccer 2go free trial 600x331 Sign Up For A 7 Day Free Trial to the New And Improved FOX Soccer 2Go

Sign up today for a 7-day free trial to FOX Soccer 2Go, the online streaming service from FOX Soccer.

FOX Soccer 2Go is new-and-improved for the 2012-13 season. Among some of its enhancements are features such as:

• On demand matches available on the web, iPhone, iPad and Android devices,
  • Live chat support,
  • New Android app (by popular request),
  • The addition of CONCACAF Champions League games, and
  • New versions of the iPhone, iPad and web interfaces, which are redesigned and easier to use.

If you’re a fan of the Premier League and you want to have the ability to watch every game, like I do, FOX Soccer 2Go is a must-have. Coupled with FOX Soccer, ESPN/ESPN2 and ESPN3.com, it’s the only way to ensure you can watch every Premier League match this season.

Here’s the schedule for the next week:

Saturday, August 25, 2012:

Tottenham vs West Brom, 10am ET, FOX Soccer 2Go
Southampton vs Wigan, 10am ET, FOX Soccer 2Go
Norwich vs QPR, 10am ET, FOX Soccer 2Go
Sunderland vs Reading, 10am ET, FOX Soccer 2Go
Aston Villa vs Everton, 10am ET, FOX Soccer 2Go

Tuesday, August 28, 2012:

Several UEFA Champions League matches, as well as CONCACAF Champions League games.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012:

Several UEFA Champions League matches including Celtic vs Helsingborg, as well as CONCACAF Champions League games.

Friday, August 31, 2012:

Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid (UEFA Super Cup), 2:45pm ET, FOX Soccer 2Go

View the complete FOX Soccer 2Go schedule here.

Whether you’ve used FOX Soccer 2Go before, or even if you’ve never used it, give the new-and-improved service a test drive this weekend so you can watch five of the Premier League matches live as well as Chelsea’s UEFA Super Cup match next week.

Plus, in addition to coverage of more than 270 Premier League games per season, UEFA Champions League and CONCACAF Champions League, FOX Soccer 2Go shows live broadcasts of Europa League, FA Cup and rugby.

To learn more about FOX Soccer 2Go, read the definitive FOX Soccer 2Go user’s guide which was written last season, and goes into a lot of detail regarding how the service works.

The offer ends on August 31, 2012, so sign up today to get as much out of the free trial as possible.

Full disclosure: EPL Talk has an affiliate relationship with FOX Soccer whereby a small percentage of each paid subscription goes to EPL Talk. However, I can safely say that our editorial coverage and reviews of FOX Soccer 2Go are completely independent and not influenced by our relationship whatsoever. Regular readers will know that EPL Talk has had a love-hate relationship with the service, but for the past year, the service has been exceptional and has been a massive part of my viewing experience each weekend.

This entry was posted in FOXSoccer.tv, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Sign Up For A 7-Day Free Trial to the New-And-Improved FOX Soccer 2Go

1. steven says:

I told my self I wasn’t going to sign up, but the draw of seeing West Ham’s return to the Prem in high quality and not have the feed cut out was too much of a pull. I signed up and I wish I had known there was a link through you. If they could get an app for devices like Xbox or Playstation 3 it would really make this a better value for me.

Perhaps if I followed a top four side it would be easier to find and keep a good feed, but for West Ham knowing I will be able to watch in high quality is worth the price of admission.

• Matt says:

Steven, did you get charged for the month when you signed up for the trial with the promise that you’d be reimbursed? This happened to me last March when I signed up for a “free” trial and I never got my money back even though I cancelled it after only 5 days.

I’m still not sold on this until they do one of three things
      1) Drop the price.
      2) Include FSC matches live. I fundamentally disagree with the notion that I won’t watch FSC when I’m at home if they’re available on the app. The only scenario that I would access these matches live on the app instead of the tv would be when I’m not at home, and isn’t that sort the whole idea of “2go”? WatchESPN shows games live on ESPN, ESPN2, etc, despite the fear that it will take viewers away from their tv ratings. Probably because they realize I would much rather watch the game on my LCD tv than my laptop or iPhone…
      3) Put the app on gaming platforms.

• The Gaffer says:

Matt, number 2 is not going to happen — at least not for several years. If they did that, why would people bother subscribing to FOX Soccer on TV? That’s their main cash cow.

• Matt says:

Because it’s not an a-la-carte channel. I’m not cancelling the sports pack regardless of having this app or not. There is more to offer (beIn sport, GOLTV, MLB Network, NFL network…) than just fox soccer. If it was a standalone channel, I would understand your reasoning…

• The Gaffer says:

Whether it’s a la carte or bundled together with a sports pack, FOX Soccer earns revenue for anyone who subscribes to their channel via TV and satellite, as well as earning revenue from advertising. If FOX showed the live EPL games on FOX Soccer 2Go as well as their current schedule of games, I would drop FOX Soccer from my cable in a heartbeat. Not everyone would, I understand, but FOX Soccer’s main revenue comes from TV subscriptions, so tell me why FOX should show the live EPL games from FOX Soccer on FOX Soccer 2Go when it doesn’t make business sense to do so currently.

• Matt says:

Gaffer, is it the only soccer channel in your sports pack?

• The Gaffer says:

In my sports pack, I get FOX Soccer HD and GolTV. For me, there are very few reasons to watch GolTV anymore.

• Yespage says:

But Gaffer, most of the games seem to be on FSC now, where as last season the smaller squads could be relegated to FS+. $20 a month is a bit pricey when the games can be watched in HD on tape delay the same day.

I think FS2Go’s price increase (from last season) in conjunction with losing Serie A requiring them to fill in more space on FSC is finally going to cost them my money.

2. Andrew Beck says:

The Android App requires Flash to watch games on both my Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 Android devices. That wouldn’t be a problem if the App wasn’t launched on the same day that Flash for Android was discontinued.

• The Gaffer says:

D’oh! Thanks for letting me know about that Andrew. It’s the first I’m hearing it. Hopefully they can release an update soon.

3. Yespage says:

Is it me or is FSC showing almost every soccer game, live or via delay? If they continue showing almost everything on FSC, I don’t see a reason for FS2Go. I’ll need to wait for the premiere, but it’ll be on.

4. Emebility says:

Chelsea pls sign victor moses cos he is good and 4 d sake of chelsea african fans

5. Tony Butterworth says:

I had REAL trouble cancelling this when I tried it two years ago so be warned.