Bolton’s Fabrice Muamba ‘Devastated’ After Announcing Retirement: The Daily EPL
It was the incident that happened last season that none of us will ever forget, whether we saw it on person or on television. However, the sad news out of England today is that Bolton’s Fabrice Muamba has been forced to retire. And he’s devastated by the news.
Let’s hope someone is able to find a place for Muamba so he can move into the next phase of his career, either as a coach or ambassador.
Meanwhile, there’s plenty of other Premier League-related news happening today:
- Bolton’s Fabrice Muamba ‘devastated’ after announcing retirement — The Guardian
- Premier League clubs enter second round of League Cup (Draw) — Sky Sports
- Rio Ferdinand had ‘choc ice’ disciplinary case held in secret last Friday – The Guardian
- Frank Lampard says he has heard nothing about a contract extension — BBC Sport
- Why The Glazers Are Winning (Part 1) — Bagsy Not In
- Roberto Mancini’s anti-Everton jibe showed a distinct lack of class — The Guardian
- M’Baye Niang to arrive on Merseyside today for three-day trial — Liverpool Echo
- Sunderland: Premier League 2012-13 preview – video — The Guardian
- Swansea City: Premier League 2012-13 preview – video — The Guardian
- Everton FC likely to miss out on Clint Dempsey — Liverpool Echo
- Portsmouth on brink of liquidation as Chainrai withdraws bid for club — The Guardian