GB Goalkeeper Jack Butland is Being Watched by Top Clubs Including Manchester City; The Daily EPL
Since May, we’ve been working hard to bring you the daily EPL news and links in one succinct post, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Starting today, the regular column has a new name, something which encapsulates what these posts are about. And something, we hope, you find memorable and informative. It’s The Daily EPL — brought to you every morning to keep you up-to-speed.
In today’s news, Birmingham City goalkeeper Jack Butland has caught the attention of several top Premier League clubs including Manchester City. If you’ve seen any of the Team GB matches this tournament, I’m sure you’ll agree that Butland has been brilliant between the posts. If you haven’t seen him, watch him at 2:30pm ET today when Team GB plays South Korea in the London Olympics quarterfinal.
Here are the latest Premier League news headlines:
- GB goalkeeper Jack Butland is being watched by top clubs including Manchester City — The Daily Telegraph
- Steven Pienaar urges Everton to resist United move for Leighton Baines — The Guardian
- Scottish Premier League to remain on Fox — Sports Illustrated
- Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers tells Luis Suárez to move on — The Guardian
- An American court rules that embedding video is not copyright infringement — 101 Great Goals
- Nemanja Vidic is part of Man United’s squad for the European leg of tour — Man Utd
- High cost of bringing football to Olympic Stadium — Football Economy
- Daniel Agger to warm up for new season behind closed doors — Liverpool Echo
- Memories of playing Football Manager, 1982 edition — The Football Attic