WED, 2:45PM ET
LIV
WBA
SAT, 10AM ET
SWA
NEW

Manchester City Third Shirt for 2012-13 Season; Leaked Image [PHOTO]

manchester city third shirt Manchester City Third Shirt for 2012 13 Season; Leaked Image [PHOTO]

Manchester City’s third shirt for the 2012-13 season has been leaked on the Internet.

Designed by Umbro, Man City’s new third shirt has a distinctive design with stripes. It’s a little difficult to discern what the colors are exactly from the image, but they appear to be a charcoal and silver or navy blue.

What do you think about City’s new third shirt? Post your opinions in the comments section below.

H/T Maillot Foot.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Manchester City. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Manchester City Third Shirt for 2012-13 Season; Leaked Image [PHOTO]

1. Ryan says:

I like it a lot. Man City’s kits are pretty consistently good I think.

2. reidscott says:

Excellent!

3. Nick says:

It’s our new Champions League shirt

4. Macca says:

That shirt is a keeper. Love it. New champions league shirt maybe?

5. Lee says:

Does anyone else think it is the last away shirt with some photo shopping the reports for the third shirt I have heard is that it is a black shirt with a white cross across the shoulder like the st marks of gorton shirt but have to admit if this is the third shirt I would still by it

• Sam says:

The black shirt you are referring to is actually a fan produced image and will not be our third. Although it is gorgeous. There are other images of this shirt that make it unlikely to be a photo-shop job. (Also, our away had the diamond shape around the collar last year, which is missing from this image.

6. Mike says:

Reckon that’s joe hart’s goalie shirt rather than an outfield one

7. Alex Wolcott says:

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh boy!

And to Lee, I think this is not a ‘shop of the 11-12 away. That kit had a slightly different collar than this. (*Looks down at the one I am wearing ATM to verify*).

Although I would be all for a modernization/update of the St. Marks/Gorton look at some point. That “iron cross” in white on black might be misinterpreted though, by those unfamiliar with our 1884 gear.

8. bluegilly says:

I think it looks really nice but after looking at it closely I have to agree with Lee above,it does look like last seasons away kit photo shopped.

9. The Gaffer says:

To all of the naysayers above, it’s not a Photoshopped image. It’s the real deal.

10. Alex Wolcott says:

Our our French Supporters Clubs claims this is legit (they have images of this design as a short-sleeve and claim it will be officially unveiled next month).

11. Paul says:

It’s not last seasons red and black shirt photoshopped because the stripes on the sleeves go in the wrong direction.

12. Jacob says:

Nice and clean. To bad I can’t say the same about Arsenal’s RVP inspired Purple kits!!!

13. ManCityUSAfan says:

That shirt is not the away shirt from last year photo shopped. Put the two next to each other and you will see there are differences in the stripes/sleeves. I saw this a month ago on MCFC reddit and was hoping and praying it would be true. I will be spending money on my second jersey order of the year if this is true after buying last years home shirt earlier in the summer

14. bluemoon70 says:

All 3 shirts for City this year are top notch. Last year I only bought the away shirt because i didn’t like the home version. I think I’ll have to get all 3 this season.

PS…Don’t tell my wife.

15. sean dentith says:

love it

16. funkysi says:

I think the 2 shirts so far are spoiled by the crappy material that make the arms and this one looks like it is completely made out of it

17. Dear Sir/Madam
    I need T-shirts but How can it get me both home and away for Manchester city, Can I pay through wasting union? And you sent it to me through DHL by this address: fuel unit United Nations mission in Liberia UNMIL pan Africa plaza Tubman boulevard Monrovia, Liberia.

Thanks

18. brn442 says:

I wished umbro has Juve’s, Milan’s, or Inter’s accounts

19. Helmi says:

This is the official Third Kit, confirmed from an Umbro Source.

20. Christian says:

This will deffo be the 3rd kit as i asked in store and the woman behind the counter said the 3rd shirt will be out soon i said have you got a picture she said no and got the manager the manager then told me it was more of a champions league kit and that it was black and grey so i assume its this