THURS, 1PM ET
VIL
ZUR
THURS, 3PM ET
MON
APO

Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

yankee stadium outside 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

Here’s a selection of photographs from the Chelsea against Paris Saint-Germain match Sunday from Yankee Stadium in New York City. As you can see from the images, it seemed that everyone had a great time.

2 psg fans 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

almost sold out 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

blue is the color 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

teams line up 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

teams come out 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

psg scores 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

psg attacks down wing 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

hasselbaink jersey 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

chelsea psg fans 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

chelsea fans outside 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

chelsea fanboy 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

chelsea fan finger 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

chelsea defend in numbers 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

chelsea crowd inside 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

chelsea girls 600x450 Chelsea vs Paris Saint Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

This entry was posted in Chelsea, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain From Yankee Stadium, In Pictures [PHOTO]

1. CTBlues says:

I actually was drinking and singing at The Dugout with that guy that is flipping the bird behind that Inter supporter lol. I believe he was an Ohio Blue.

2. BD says:

Wow. That’s great that you were able to get a picture of all of the PSG fans there.

3. Alex Wolcott says:

I always kind of give people an unofficial score for whatever kit they show up in for matches like this. Extra points for age and/or rarity of kit. Even more points for a player that has been off the team for quite a few years. Deduction for anything that is widely on sale in every sporting goods store in the world (i.e. Barcelona or Man United, unless one of them is actually in the match.)

So that said, the guy in the Jimmy Hasselbaink shirt gets top points for what I can see from these photos.

• Ed says:

Yeah, I had to grab a photo of the Hasselbaink shirt. I saw a handful of Zola jerseys. I was hoping someone would be sporting a Flo shirt, but alas I didn’t see any.

• CTBlues says:

I saw a PSG fan wearing a Claude Makélélé and told him he was the only PSG fan that I respected that night lol.

4. coachie ballgames says:

Great pics! Shame they couldn’t sell the place out tho.

5. Manny says:

is section 114b good? row 27? cuz i wana watch the Real game

6. Sanya says:

Hi, I’m one the Bermuda ladies you took a pic of from the bar after the game. I don’t see the pic up. Love the blog b

• The Gaffer says:

Sanya, I’ve gone ahead and updated the article to include the photo of you and your lovely friends. For some reason, the photo got excluded the first go round. My apologies. Thanks for being part of the photo.

7. Heaven Sent says:

Bermuda was there in full attire and in full game spirit! Ladies trip to watch Chelsea was amazing.
    Got to see my number 15 – LOVE FLORENT MALOUDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As we Bermudian supporters say – CHELSEA FC ALL DAY