The number one Premier League game is open for the 2012-13 season.
Fantasy Premier League, the official fantasy game from the Barclays Premier League, has opened its doors for the new season. And you can now join the EPL Talk private league with thousands of soccer fans from around the world. By playing the free game each week during the season, you compete against fellow EPL Talk readers for the chance to finish first in the league.
Last season, the EPL Talk private league was often in the top ten of all private leagues worldwide out of more than 200,000 mini-leagues. So it’s definitely one you want to join.
Here’s how to join the EPL Talk private league today:
- Visit the Fantasy Premier League site and log in
- If you’ve never registered before, click the ‘Sign Up’ button
- After logging in, select your team (you can always change the team selection later, so don’t worry about finalizing your team right then and there),
- Click the ‘League’ link in the top navigation,
- After clicking the “Join A League” link, choose ‘Private League’ and then click the ‘Next’ button,
- Enter the code 17576-6459 and then click the ‘Join Private League’ button
Note: If you played in EPL Talk’s mini-league last season, you’re automatically renewed to play this season. Just log on and pick your team before the season kicks off.
Fantasy Premier League is definitely addictive and a lot of fun. Throughout the Premier League season, be sure to check back with EPL Talk for helpful tips and tricks on how to maximize the most number of points possible.
Enjoy the season and best of luck!