SAT, 7:45AM ET
SAT, 10AM ET
DEP
REAL
SAT, 10AM ET
SWA
SOU

Bobbo from Blackie Lawless on Vimeo.

Watch the trailer for “We Must Go,” the documentary about Bob Bradley’s quest to qualify Egypt for the 2014 World Cup.

The film is currently in production, and will continue as they follow Bradley and Egypt to see if they qualify for the next World Cup. At the recent Kicking And Screaming film festival in New York City, the filmmakers showed the above featurette, where it was well received.

What do you think? Would you be interested in watching the film when it’s released? If so, sign up for the We Must Go mailing list at http://wemustgomovie.com/

8 Responses to Watch the ‘We Must Go’ Featurette About Bob Bradley’s 2014 World Cup Quest For Egypt [VIDEO]

1. Alan says:

It looks really interesting. I would definitely watch it.

2. Alan says:

It looks really interesting. I would definitely watch it.

3. Ray Hudson says:

Bob Bradley should be ashamed of himself for taking a managerial
    position from a nation that is hostile to his own country. Anyone
    forget 9/11? Would Herb Brooks have coached the Soviet Mens
    National Ice Hockey Team or Bob Knight the Iranian Mens National
    Basketball Program. Bradley can f#ck off and sell sight seeing
    tours of the Sphynx for all we care.

• Charles says:

You lost any credibility with “Anyone forget 9-11
      ?”…………………..What does 9-11 have to do with Egypt ? You
      really have NO, zero, zilch, idea what you are talking
      about……………………Wouldn’t coaching Iran (Shia), be the
      exact opposite of coaching Egypt (Sunni) ? What am I asking you
      for, you have NO, zero, zilch idea what you are talking about……

4. Ray Hudson says:

Bob Bradley should be ashamed of himself for taking a managerial
    position from a nation that is hostile to his own country. Anyone
    forget 9/11? Would Herb Brooks have coached the Soviet Mens
    National Ice Hockey Team or Bob Knight the Iranian Mens National
    Basketball Program. Bradley can f#ck off and sell sight seeing
    tours of the Sphynx for all we care.

• Charles says:

You lost any credibility with “Anyone forget 9-11
      ?”…………………..What does 9-11 have to do with Egypt ? You
      really have NO, zero, zilch, idea what you are talking
      about……………………Wouldn’t coaching Iran (Shia), be the
      exact opposite of coaching Egypt (Sunni) ? What am I asking you
      for, you have NO, zero, zilch idea what you are talking about……

5. Kelly Donovan says:

In response to Ray Hudson: I respect that you have your opinion
    about Coach Bradley. One may not like the politics of a country:
    many don’t care for my American way of life; Egyptian politics are
    incomprehensible to me, right now. I certainly don’t like the way
    woman are treated in the Middle East, by & large. But this is
    football. Russia wants Capello, Bradley is in Egypt. The only place
    I know of right now who has its own countryman as coach is England.
    Maybe France, as well but I can’t remember. Hell, should we have

In response to Ray Hudson: I respect that you have your opinion
    about Coach Bradley. One may not like the politics of a country:
    many don’t care for my American way of life; Egyptian politics are
    incomprehensible to me, right now. I certainly don’t like the way
    woman are treated in the Middle East, by & large. But this is
    football. Russia wants Capello, Bradley is in Egypt. The only place
    I know of right now who has its own countryman as coach is England.
    Maybe France, as well but I can’t remember. Hell, should we have