Today’s confirmation that Park Ji-Sung has agreed a move from Manchester United to Queens Park Rangers is brilliant news for QPR fans, but very concerning news for United supporters. This is a footballer who often was Manchester United’s trump card — the player that Sir Alex Ferguson used in big matches to either grab a goal, get an assist or dominate midfield.
While I’ll be sad to see him leave United, I’m looking forward to seeing him have more playing time at QPR.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Park agrees QPR move — Sky Sports
- Fernando Palomo and Mario Kempes to appear as Spanish commentators on FIFA 13 — Twitter
- Peter Hill-Wood says attacks on way Arsenal is run are ‘utter rubbish’ — The Guardian
- Nemanja Vidic returns to Manchester United training — The Daily Mail
- Jan Vertonghen to meet Ajax in hope of completing move to Tottenham — The Guardian
- Joe Cole determined to make impression on Liverpool return — The Independent
- Liverpool FC boss Brendan Rodgers wants Craig Bellamy to stay — Liverpool Echo
- Brendan Rodgers steps up negotiations to make Roma striker Fabio Borini his first signing — The Telegraph
- Southampton agree deal to sign Vitesse Arnhem defender Alexander Buttner — The Guardian
- FIFA defend rankings table — Sky Sports
- Fulham sign Sascha Riether from Köln on season-long loan — The Guardian
- Southampton has signed Steven Davis from Rangers — Sky Sports
- Manchester City’s Wayne Bridge joins Brighton on season-long loan — The Guardian