Euro 2012 News: ESPN And BBC’s Beautiful Video Montages of Euro 2012
After Spain’s incredible and well-deserved 4-0 win against Italy yesterday, here’s the final set of Euro 2012 news headlines. I hope you’ve enjoyed the daily news updates, served up every morning since late May. I’ve enjoyed being part of your daily ritual. If you’ve enjoyed them, please let me know if you’re interested in having something similar posted each day for Premier League-related news.
In the meantime, be sure to listen to the final episode of the Euro Talk Podcast. And thank you to Laurence, Kristan, Morgan, Matt and Kartik for all of their hard work in the tournament. They were an important part of heightening our Euro 2012 experience.
- The Montages: BBC & ESPN deliver excellent video summaries of Euro 2012 — 101 Great Goals
- Spain’s Iniesta named player of the tournament by Uefa — The Guardian
- UEFA under fire for ‘manipulated’ Euro 2012 images — Sports Illustrated
- Didier Deschamps has left Marseille by mutual agreement, opening door for France job — The Guardian
- Xavi dismisses critics that label Spain boring — The Independent
- Spain’s win watched by more than 13m on BBC1 — The Guardian
- All 4 Spanish goals Euro 2012 final goals v Italy in 3D — 101 Great Goals
- Germany team attacked for not singing when they were losing — The Guardian
- Disastrous Portugal penalties could have been taken in any order — Off The Post
- Andrés Iniesta says ‘our achievement cannot be repeated’ — The Guardian
- Niall Quinn: Euro 2012 stars I would love to see in the Premier League — The Telegraph
- Fairer ticket prices should be a Michel Platini priority — The Guardian
- Xavi Hernández and Andrés Iniesta are history’s creators — The Guardian