Two weeks from today, we’ll be elated that the massive Euro 2012 will have started. Two weeks prior to today, we were getting ready for the final weekend of the 2011-12 Premier League season. Time flies by just like that.
Here are the latest news stories about Euro 2012. Interestingly, there’s a lot of articles from The Independent here. Hats off to them for stepping up their coverage so early!
- FEMEN activist attacks the European Championship trophy in Lviv — 101 Great Goals
- Jack Butland called up by England for Euro 2012 after John Ruddy breaks finger — The Independent
- Euro 2012: Three warm-up matches to look out for this weekend — The Guardian
- Russians refuse to move their football team from Euro 2012 hotel — The Independent
- The Dutch national team goof around with toy birds in odd supermarket ad — Dirty Tackle
- Bayern Munich stars ‘will recover’ for Euro 2012 insists Lukas Podolski — The Independent
- Shay Given gives Republic of Ireland injury boost — The Independent
- Norwich goalkeeper John Ruddy ruled out of Euro 2012 with injury — The Guardian
- Euro 2012: The hotheads and divers — The Independent
- Shane Long targets Euro 2012 starting role with Ireland — The Independent