There’s just over two weeks to go before Euro 2012 kicks off, and the number and quality of news items is quickly increasing from a handful to more than 10.
As the days go by, I imagine this list will get longer and longer!
Here’s all of the Euro 2012 news you need to know, delivered in one nifty blog post:
- Spain’s David Villa loses race to be fit for Euro 2012 — The Guardian
- England stars arrive for first meeting with Roy Hodgson — The Daily Mail
- Bayern Munich down Holland 3-2 in friendly — 101 Great Goals
- Arjen Robben Booed By Peeved Bayern Munich Fans During Holland Friendly — Who Ate All The Pies
- Euro 2012: The Super-Duper Interactive Retro Spreadsheet — Two Hundred Percent
- Poland warm up for Euro 2012 with 1-0 win over Latvia — 101 Great Goals
- Darren Bent part of England plans for 2014 World Cup, says Roy Hodgson — The Guardian
- Topless FEMEN activist attacks Euro trophy in another protest against Ukrainian sex tourism — 101 Great Goals
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Roy Hodgson made a big mistake in leaving Rio Ferdinand out of Euro 2012 squad — The Telegraph
- France forward Karim Benzema insists England will still be a threat at the European Championship — Sky Sports