MON, 4PM ET
WED, 4PM ET
TOT2
BRI0
THURS, 3:45PM ET
VER
LAZ

If you have 5 minutes, the following video is a must-see. It’s a collection of some of the best videos that capture the reactions from fans to Sergio Aguero scoring the Premier League title winning goal in added time.

The video features reactions from Manchester United and Manchester City fans. You’ll see an diverse range of emotions on display here. There’s laughter, pain, delirium, depression, defeat and pure ecstasy.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Manchester City, Manchester United. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Best Manchester City and Manchester United Fan Reactions to Aguero’s Goal [VIDEO]

1. dust says:

This is a great compilation!

2. Joe956 says:

Mancini has an excuse for each of his defeats: Against Man United in FA cup “we played with only 10 men in second half.” (failed to mention United did same in first game) Against Bayern Munich “we failed to warm up properly.” (Bayern is simply better) He wants to first kick out Tevez and Balotelli and now he may adopt them. He’s a bum who can only coach a team that has tons of world cup players. Hell, I could coach City with same results.

3. Ardwickian says:

The yea’s have it.

4. gbewing says:

“Suck it suck it suck it Wayne Rooney”

classic wisdom for the ages

5. The Gaffer says:

I can watch this video over and over again. I love it!

6. Frill Artist says:

Riveting. No real news to report on.

7. Christian says:

That was great. My neighbors came over to see what all the commotion was about to find me with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face after Aguero won it. Watching these reactions brings it all back again. What a day.